1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 9, 2016 2:47 PM by oksamurai

Attach Head/Face To Body

iamsikora

I am working on a very simple design and my character's head is it's whole body basically. The face which has eyebrows, eyes, mouth floats over the body (head) but when I go into the preview view and drag the body around it doesn't move the face (eyebrows, eyes, mouth) with it.  How can I make those facial parts are stuck to the body (head) of this stubby character?  Please help!

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.jpg

The body has some draggable points and some dangle points, so it can't really act as a head  or can it?

• 1. Re: Attach Head/Face To Body
          oksamurai Employee Moderator

If you made those elements independent (added a +), try selecting them and doing Puppet > Staple Puppet to Parent. Anytime you want independent things to move with other stuff, stapling is a good idea.

If they're not independent, where are you adding your draggable? You may want to try applying the tag to a different group or layer to see if that helps.

I think the Hummingbird example here might be worth checking out, it's another head-only draggable character: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-6029