1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 9, 2016 2:47 PM by oksamurai

Attach Head/Face To Body

I am working on a very simple design and my character's head is it's whole body basically. The face which has eyebrows, eyes, mouth floats over the body (head) but when I go into the preview view and drag the body around it doesn't move the face (eyebrows, eyes, mouth) with it.  How can I make those facial parts are stuck to the body (head) of this stubby character?  Please help!

The body has some draggable points and some dangle points, so it can't really act as a head  or can it?

• 1. Re: Attach Head/Face To Body
          oksamurai Employee Moderator

If you made those elements independent (added a +), try selecting them and doing Puppet > Staple Puppet to Parent. Anytime you want independent things to move with other stuff, stapling is a good idea.

If they're not independent, where are you adding your draggable? You may want to try applying the tag to a different group or layer to see if that helps.

I think the Hummingbird example here might be worth checking out, it's another head-only draggable character: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-6029