1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2016 5:28 AM by Steve Grisetti

Buring a DVD in Premier Elements 12

76donald76

I have been using Photoshop Elements 12 to create slide shows for several years and then burning a DVD on Premier Elements 12 (Windows 7).  This is the first time I have tried to create a slide show since updating to Windows 10.  Everything went smoothly until the final step in actually burning the DVD.  On the Premier Elements 12 DVD burning window - in STATUS line I get the message "No Burners Detected."  As anybody else experienced this problem?  Can anyone offer a solution to this issue?  Thanks

• 1. Re: Buring a DVD in Premier Elements 12
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

This occasionally happens when people upgrade their operating systems. Uninstalling and reinstalling the program might work -- but probably won't. At least not until Windows or your hardware manufacturer releases a driver for your disc driver that interfaces with Windows 10 and Premiere Elements.

The easiest solution is to select the option to output your DVD as a File or an ISO image. You can then use the great free download ImgBurn to burn the file to a disc, as I show you how to do in this free tutorial on Premiere Elements support site Muvipix.com.

*** Using ImgBurn ***

This process of saving your disc files to your computer and then burning those files to a disc takes no longer than burning directly to a disc.