Which program are you using to open the file?
Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3
This Ai file have the paths.
check the screenshot above.
it seems to be that its been not downloaded properly.
Please re-download the licensed image.
here are the steps.
Please send me your contact details and the time to call you..
Please send that in personal message and do not post your number here on the forums.
There was a recent update to Illustrator. Please make sure it is up to date. After that...
- In Adobe Stock save the licensed file to a library.
- Make sure you are signed into the Creative Cloud application.
- Open Illustrator and view libraries.
- In Illustrator find the library with your image and double click the thumbnail.
- The file should open without error.
Let us know if this doesn't work for you.
On Mac I am getting the mixed language text. Could you please confirm your operating system? Thanks!
I am on Mac 10.10.5
Thank you for your patience. I will report this issue to our content manager. I've granted you a credit for the image. If you sign out of stock and sign back in you'll see the credit in your image counter at the top of your browser.