1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 12, 2016 12:44 AM by Nanaky

Authorising Adober Digital Solutions on more than one device

burstor

Having just bought an E-book , I downloaded Adobe digita; solutions as advised.. The publisher permits use of this book on several devices at once. However. their name is not on the authorisation list, so i authorised my Macbook Air using my Adobe id. When I came to authorise my PC, I was refused on the grounds that my id could only auhorise one computer.

Any thoughts?

• 1. Re: Authorising Adober Digital Solutions on more than one device
          Nanaky Level 5

Windows:

Close all applications.

Choose Start > Run.

In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.

In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept

Select the Adept key.

Choose File > Export.

In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.

Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.

In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.

Close the Registry Editor.

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.

Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.