6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2016 5:04 AM by Sheena Kaul

Offline not working

brucew65991919

problem  have with this app

its asking for login and no way to get out of this to work on project offline. Also have found internet connection only to not be able to sign in.

sad to see no one addressing this issue coupled with no way to just turn off sync as well. It's a no brainier why cannot you fix both of these issues?

• 1. Re: Offline not working
          brucew65991919 Level 1

Not sure what the issue is.

Seems like the only solution Adobe has to not have project s sync is to go in and turn off wifi.

seriosly? Why not a preference option or toggle btn to turn it off from sync window.

so a day later I go back and cannot even work offline no matter what I do

adobe?

my only iotion know is delete app and try installing again. Sad to see its almost like a beta app

• 2. Re: Offline not working
            Sheena Kaul Adobe Employee

Hi Bruce,

Are you trying to work on the application without Internet connection?

Whenever you are connected to wifi or network, you can sync your work over the CC library.

You need to have an active internet connection to work over the mobile apps.

Let me know where exactly are you getting stuck.

Regards,

Sheena

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Offline not working
              brucew65991919 Level 1

I get how it works and what it does I'm telling you it needs improvements.

like ability to just toggle turn off sync for each project.   The problem is also a bug where it got stuck in sign in mode and could not sign in even when I was signed in.

• 4. Re: Offline not working

Hi Bruce,

I apologise for the trouble.

I will pass on the feedback to the concerned team and will work on this feature.

Regards,

Sheena

• 5. Re: Offline not working
                  brucew65991919 Level 1

Sheena Please Pass along that your creative cloud upload for Adobe Clip

is horrible! It does not matter if you are at a local coffee shop or now Im at broadband internet center where its taking the same amount of time to load as coffee shop and Im using a  85Mbps upload. SLOW SLOW SLOW uploading to your cloud.

Really need to fix your Adobe Clip on so many levels!
                  Titles has not options, not overlays etc.

Please address this! Ive been here for 15minutes and its only 22% uploaded. where it should take seconds if not minutes to upload!

Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 12.32.23 PM.png

• 6. Re: Offline not working

Sure Bruce!

I will pass on the feedback. Apologize for the trouble!