6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2016 8:10 AM by KIWI-David

App no longer build

KIWI-David

8 months ago we launch an app on the Apple Store made with PhoneGap, "Mon Guide Motoneige" Mon Guide Motoneige dans l’App Store

Client came back to last week to change some stuff. Today when I tried to rebuild the app, no changes have been commited, I'm getting an error.

The full error log can be seen here https://gist.githubusercontent.com/kiwicreation/848477f7966f3fa85fcd8ba664ef7a5b/raw/7eef9 bb27a8d953c2aad4400299501c73a1…

:processReleaseManifest

:processReleaseResources/project/build/intermediates/res/release/values-v23/values.xml:5: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Inverse'.

/project/build/intermediates/res/release/values-v23/values.xml:20: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:Widget.Material.Button.Colored'.

FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ':processReleaseResources'.

> com.android.ide.common.internal.LoggedErrorException: Failed to run command:

/android-sdk/build-tools/24.0.1/aapt package -f --no-crunch -I /android-sdk/platforms/android-22/android.jar -M /project/build/intermediates/manifests/full/release/AndroidManifest.xml -S /project/build/intermediates/res/release -A /project/build/intermediates/assets/release -m -J /project/build/generated/source/r/release -F /project/build/intermediates/res/resources-release.ap_ --custom-package org.atrat.motoneige -0 apk --output-text-symbols /project/build/intermediates/symbols/release

Error Code:

Output:

/project/build/intermediates/res/release/values-v23/values.xml:5: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Inverse'.

/project/build/intermediates/res/release/values-v23/values.xml:20: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:Widget.Material.Button.Colored'.

Like I said, nothing has change sine last time I built the app in February and now I'm getting errors. My appid is 1726852.

Can someone help ?