3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2016 6:52 AM by Sue Garibaldi

Low-resolution exports?

Baz Sellers

My Illustrator Draw (running iOS 9.3.4 on iPad Pro and iPhone 6S) seems to be exporting blurry/low res images. Normally zooming gives a clean, crisp image but the latest ones I've done become blurry and lose detail. I do have iCloud Photo Library so I dont know if that affects it...

• 1. Re: Low-resolution exports?
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Baz.

My apologies for not responding sooner. I want to make sure I understand.... saving images previously was working OK, but now they're not. Am I understanding correctly? I also have a few questions:

How are you exporting? To your camera roll? If so, have you tried saving to your Creative Cloud Files (or anywhere else) to see what type of result you get?

Are you saving from your iPhone or from your iPad Pro (when saving to your camera roll, the resolution will be different for each device; iPad Pro is higher)?

What version of Draw are you using? (You can find that by tapping on the Draw icon, then About Draw; the version will be at the top of the screen that opens.)

Let me know. Again I'm sorry for my slow response time.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Low-resolution exports?
            Baz Sellers Level 1

No problem on the response time! It's totally fine. I have been sending to my camera roll. I'll try to creative cloud instead. I mainly use the Pro but tried my phone to see if it was the same. I'm using version 3.3.1.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Baz

• 3. Re: Low-resolution exports?
              Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Baz,

I think the difference in resolution that you're seeing is because you're saving from your iPhone instead of your iPad Pro. Give it a try saving the same drawing from each device and see if you get a difference in quality.

Let me know.

Sue.