• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Adobe Air

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2016 Aug 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a manual on a DVD that requires Adobe Air however after going to Adobe.com and doing a search it found no results. I then opened a chat session and was given the link www.adobe.com/air which I tried and when I select the download now button the page goes back to Adobe's home page and nothing is downloaded. I have spent three hours going around in circles and still do not have Adobe Air so would appreciate if someone can assist me as to where I can get Adobe Air. I had questioned the Adobe rep during our chat session and he advised to ask the community at this link for assistance as apparently Adobe themselves have no idea where to get Adobe Air.

The program for the manual also tells me I need Adobe Reader but it does not see that I already have Adobe Reader and tries to install the version on the DVD which always fails.

I would certainly appreciate if someone could assist me in getting Air and getting this program to recognize that I have reader installed.

Thank you

TOPICS
Marketplace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines