• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

closing account problem

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had a website through Business Catalyst. Recently we migrated to another host. I am still receiving weekly analytics from BC, so I thought I would close our account. However, nothing appears to be getting me to this option. I cannot find a Customer Support option. The only thing I see is where it tells me I don't qualify for Chat, I need to log into some sort of Portal, but then it doesn't recognize my credentials. I seem to be caught in a loop. Is there any shortcut to Customer Service or a phone number?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Site settings on the menu on the left, There is the option to delete the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi William,

Here's a step-by-step article on how to delete your site: How can I cancel a paid site?

If you encounter issues, please open a support ticket: Contact Us | Adobe Business Catalyst

Regards,

Roxana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines