• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air not allowing a Steam game to run?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2016 Aug 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed the latest version of Adobe Air and when I tried opening and playing a game through the application Steam, it popped up with the message "The required native extension is missing for this application. Try re-installing or contacting the publisher for assistance.". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Air twice and the same message pops up. When I contacted Adobe Support they said they were unable to help and I needed to go to "forums.adobe.com" for further assistance. I've searched the forums and can't find anything relating to this problem, does anyone know how to fix it? thumbnail_image1.jpg

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

You'll want to touch base with the RoTMG folks.  They are the ones providing the missing native extension (ANE), not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe AIR​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll want to touch base with the RoTMG folks.  They are the ones providing the missing native extension (ANE), not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines