1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 15, 2016 9:44 AM by oksamurai

Added audio file and lost movement of the character

Mr. Baker the Shoe Maker Level 1

I have two issues:

1) I added a prerecorded audio track and when the audio portion plays I no longer can control the movement of the character. For example, if I move my head during the audio track the character will not move.

2) My second issues with lip sync. As the audio track plays It seems like the lip-syncing is scrolling through all mouth movements. I doesn't look like real lip syncing.

Here is my character setup:

sfsdf.JPG

How do I fix these issues?

• 1. Re: Added audio file and lost movement of the character
          oksamurai Employee Moderator

First, make sure your body is inside your main Character group if you want it to move.

During playback you can't manipulate the puppet - that only happens when you press record. But you can record unlimited takes and they don't overwrite each other, so feel free to try as many times as you want. Also make sure on the right the "Face" property has a red dot next to it, meaning it's armed to record your face performance.

Not sure how the audio track is coming through, but we recommend Timeline > Computer Lip Sync From Scene Audio. And ideally the louder and clearer the speaking, the better the results will be.