3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2016 9:07 AM by lindaQ

Lightroom Collection Public Sharing Problem

lindaQ Level 1

I have a collection of the page spreads, for a book, in Lightroom that I made public to share with contributors. The collection is sorted by file name, and shows up correctly in both Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile. But when I go to the web version — Page Spreads — all the pages are all out of order. I cannot figure out what is wrong. Any suggestions. Thanks much

• 1. Re: Lightroom Collection Public Sharing Problem
          Mohit Goyal Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi lindaQ,

Have you tried sorted the images on Lightroom web.

Regards,

Mohit

• 2. Re: Lightroom Collection Public Sharing Problem
            99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Try changing the Collection settings to Custom Order. You may have it set to capture time. In LR desktop go to the Collection and click the drop-down icon to change. When a collection sort is set to Custom you can drag the images around and they should always stay in fixed positions.

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Lightroom Collection Public Sharing Problem
              lindaQ Level 1

This pointed me to the correct fix — but it also raises questions. I had sorted by name, as the page spreads are named sequentially and that was the easies way to make sure they are in the correct order. However, upon reading your reply I see that the web version of Lightroom does not offer name sorting as a choice, only date and custom — and this must somehow carryover to the web view. I went back and made a custom sort in the correct order and that seems to have transferred correctly to the web. Thanks for your help. And Adobe should allow sorting by name to be included for the web. Just saying!