3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2006 3:12 AM by 2m

Formatting Text-

Hi ,

Anyone can help me.

i want to change the color in flash when a text is selected . See normally it is in white color when a text is selected . What is the solution.

Regards
      Denesh
      rdene2000@yahoo.com
        • 1. Re: Formatting Text-
          2m Level 2
          As far as I know you can't.

It is very annoying, as the backgroundcolor is always black and text is always white. So if you have hwite text on black backgroun you cant even see what you selected. I consider that a bug.

You could try working around the color isso with complicated listener, tha would cleat the selection when the mouse stops, and color the previously selected text, but copa and paste wouldn't work any longer, and you would have to color the background by drawing a clip on your own...

Not really fun to do.
          • 2. Re: Formatting Text-
            Level 1
            hi

what i asked when i selected any colored text it seems to be in white.

for eg: you put a txt box and select u can see the highlighted text and text in white color . and compare to Microsoft word a colored text selected will become a opposite color how?

its very URGENT ANYONE THERE PLEASE HELP ME.
            Regards
            Denesh
            rdene2000@yahoo.com
            • 3. Re: Formatting Text-
              2m Level 2
              I do think I understood you just right:

it won't!

(My complicated sort of workaround suggestion might have confused you - sorry)

PS: Just to be sure: We are talking about text in a selectable textfield, tat is published (in a swf) not sone behavior in the autoring tool?