2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2016 1:15 PM by danielc39454450

Where did the Dehaze Slider Go? Lightroom CC 2015

danielc39454450

I have been using Lightroom CC since October without updating it and have had no problems since recently. Lightroom would not import any photos whatsoever. It would just freeze up whenever I tried to import anything. I tried different files, folder, etc and nothing worked. I just upgraded to the most recent software and now Lightroom crashes whenever I try to import a DNG file. I am hoping this is just a glitch and will be fixed soon. I am able to import Jpeg files without a problem but cannot locate the Dehaze slider anymore? Am I missing something obvious? Do I have to activate it somehow in preferences/settings? Thanks,  Daniel

Macbook Pro 13 2014 Retina   OS X - El Capitan

• 1. Re: Where did the Dehaze Slider Go? Lightroom CC 2015
          Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

What is the error message you got when trying to import?

What happens, exactly, when you try to import?

What exact version of LR are you now running, be specific not just "Oh the latest version"?

What else did you update on your Mac just before this started to happen?

What Process are you using? The Dehaze slider only shows up if you are using the 2012 (Current) Process in the Camera Calibration sections.

The Dehaze slider is under the Effects section.

• 2. Re: Where did the Dehaze Slider Go? Lightroom CC 2015
            danielc39454450 Level 1

I must have downloaded a previous version of lightroom CC from adobe after I had the repeated crashes. I just updated to 2015.6.1 and everything is working great again!

The crashes that occurred before didn't produce an error code. Lightroom would literally just freeze indefinitely and I would have to force quit it.

Thanks for you help. I think I have everything figured out now.