2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2016 6:40 AM by geraldr87461326

Small "a" all over converted pdf file to WORD document

geraldr87461326

reI am converting an IRS schedule from pdf  to WORD.  When I do this  the WORD document created is pretty good, however, there are small "a"s on every page to the point I can't find them all. I have to send the schedule to the IRS and I don't want to take a chance they won't except it because I missed deleting some of the "a"s.  Also when I delete them some of the amounts shown on the WORD document jump to a different place so I can't use the document anyway.  When making the conversion from pdf to WORD, what can I do to eliminate the "a"s?

• 1. Re: Small "a" all over converted pdf file to WORD document
          Priyanja Adobe Employee

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your report.

Could you please share a sample PDF in which this issue is reproducible?

Regards,

Priyanka

• 2. Re: Small "a" all over converted pdf file to WORD document
            geraldr87461326 Level 1

Thanks for responding.  I updated to Adobe Acrobat DC and it took away the "a"s, however, if you look at page one at the very bottom "May the IRS discuss" is out of line and on some pages some checkmarks are out of the boxes (page 5) or lines are missing or are in the middle of a word (page 5).

What I am trying to do is save time.   After I enter the information in Adobe I will convert to WORD where I can change the date for the following year and not have to re-enter most of the information, especially the checkmarks. 

Please do not spend a lot of time on this because I am paranoid that even if one box is out of place, the IRS may not accept the return.  The WORD form is close to being the exact duplicate of Adobe, but not good enough.

Thanks, Jerry 

REICHERT & ASSOCIATES, CPAS 

1447 Sycamore Drive

Findlay, Ohio 45840

Phone: (419) 425-8807

Fax: (419) 425-8807

To: Gerald Reichert <auditor1@sbcglobal.net>

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 3:03 AM

Subject:  Small "a" all over converted pdf file to WORD document

Small "a" all over converted pdf file to WORD document

created by Priyanja in Editing & Exporting PDFs - View the full discussionHi Gerald,  Thanks for your report. Could you please share a sample PDF in which this issue is reproducible?  Regards, Priyanka If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8944591#8944591 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8944591#8944591 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Editing & Exporting PDFs by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.  This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences