1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 16, 2016 5:31 AM by Steve Grisetti

Premiere elements 11: unknown error

Italy

When I have finished to elaborate a film by Adobe Premiere Elements 11 I do the command: publish and share; I always choose the voice: MEPG standard DVD PAL (output is: 720X576  25 FPS multiplexing DVD), but when the elaboration has just finished I read on my screen of my PC a notice of: UNKNOWN ERROR; I had Windows 7 pro 32 bit till some days ago after I changed my system in Windows 10 pro 32 bit and after this change I often have notices of Unknown error; how can I solve this problem? Yours truly.

• 1. Re: Premiere elements 11: unknown error
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Have you uninstalled/reinstalled the program since upgrading to Windows 10? I'd recommend you do. You won't lose any work in progress.

Also, go to the program's Preferences (under the Edit menu) and, on the General page, ensure that the option to use Hardware Acceleration is UNchecked.

Finally, do you have a gap on your timeline where there is no video? Do you have a Stop Marker at the end of your timeline? Both of these things can cause problems.

Finally, how much free, clean, freshly defragmented space is on your hard drive?