• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chromebook compatibility

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are heavy users of Google's Chromebooks.  I have a user looking for more powerful PDF tools.  Adobe's system requirements pages don't list Chrome OS as compatible.  Is that true?  As a web-service, I would think it would work, but if there are plug-ins involved, I could see why it might not.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi frenchw25567951 ,

Yes, Acrobat/Reader is not compatible with Chrome Os.

You may alternatively use online service: https://cloud.acrobat.com/  via a browser.  

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tariq,

Thank you for the reply.

I am aware that the Windows/Mac applications don't work on Chrome OS, but will the Document Cloud PDF services?  Are there any limitations with Chrome OS?

Thanks again,

French

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi French,

PDF services will be available via browser. So there shouldn't be any problem using PDF services.

I don't have any expertise on Chrome OS, so I won't be able to answer your last part of your question.

You may send me a detailed email using private message How Do I Send Private Message  about your requirement and why is Chrome OS important to your daily workflow. Will try my level best to get that answered.

Regards,

Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources