1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 17, 2016 6:20 AM by Tanusree

Photoshop or Illustrator failed to install

When I try to install Photoshop, I get the following (strange) error:

Installation failed. Unable to move the file. Rename the file and try again. What the heck? moving the file?? What file? where to?

Clicking on more information gives me this result for Photoshop:

Exit Code: 146

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64', version:    

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: Error code: '146'                                  

WARN: Failed to move directory 'C:\adobeTemp\ETR52AD.tmp\3\AdobeCommon_x64\Plug-Ins' to 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins'  

What do I have to do to get these programs working normally??? Every time there seems to be another problem with these programs

I've tried everything, deleting files, folders, deleting Creative Cloud, using the Creative Cloud eraser tool, tried suggestions from other members, restarting my system several times, hell I even reinstalled windows 10 to give my system a full clean up but nothing seems to work.

Please help me to get this to work

Thanks in advance