0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2016 1:05 PM by Preran

Thanking our awesome contributors on this forum!

Preran Adobe Employee

Hi all,

It's been around six months since we made the transition from being Flash Pro to Adobe Animate, and things have only been getting better from there. We have seen a renewed upsurge in the number of forum posts here as also page views. That is also reflected in the number of questions we receive over other social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook.  And the latest update 2015.2.1 only speaks to better days ahead for the user community.

It's been a busy six months, but I am taking a pause to thank all the contributors on this forum that have made this transition as seamless as can be possible. And here's a list of our more prolific contributors: Colin Holgatekglad, Clay's Unique ID, just.emma, marjantrajkovski, and robdillon. Thank you for your diligence.

The Adobe Social Support team welcomes suggestions on how to make this platform more suitable to your requirements. Feel free to send me a private message or start a discussion.

Suggestions from this forum have made their way into product improvements and bug fixes. Your feedback is invaluable. As we move on to more exciting updates, I look forward to more interesting discussions in this space.

Adobe Spark (2).jpg

Thanks,

Preran