3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 6:13 PM by meenakshin83966505

Android tablet

deannaj74646475

I am trying to download a ebook I just purchased,  plus I just paid for Adobe reader and absolutely nothing is happening! I am getting really freaking frustrated, and want to know why I am getting ripped off! I'm following all instructions. What is going on?

• 1. Re: Android tablet
          meenakshin83966505 Adobe Employee

Hi deannaj74646475,

Could you please let us know the workflow you do to download file and the issue you are experiencing.

Please also share the dot version of Adobe Reader and OS on your device.

Regards,

Meenakshi

• 2. Re: Android tablet
            deannaj74646475 Level 1

Meenakashi, Thank you very much for your response. I have finally been able to download the ebooks that I  purchased. They were sent to me simply ignore an email and I  had no problems. My issue before was I purchased 2 other apps that I didn't need, not realizing that I already had Adobe Reader for free on my Tablet! I was getting so frustrated with the apps because I really had no idea what I was doing, and definitely didn't need the extra apps that I purchased. I just uninstalled the whole thing and I was good to go! I am very technologically challenged to put it politely. 

In fact, your message didn't make sense to me until I read it a couple of times!   So, again I want to thank you for taking the time to respond to my rather rude message, but I was going bonkers at the time because I had purchased these books and was anxious to read them.

Best,

Deanna

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

• 3. Re: Android tablet
              meenakshin83966505 Adobe Employee

Hi deannaj74646475,

I am glad that your issue is resolved.

Happy to help.

Regards,

Meenakshi