- your favorite server side script language
- your database
Find tutorials online with these search words: "tutorial ajax <ui framework> <server script language> <database>"
If this is all new to you, you'd probably be better off interrupting your project, in order to work through a decent printed book on the subject.
i just want to know, how can i get single row by sending id in the prompt box to server and at server side it should check the relevant row matching to the id.
btw i am using jquery ,php , postgresql
1 person found this helpful
So, you find a tutorial with "tutorial ajax jquery php postgresql"!
You are aware that this is not a Phonegap question, right? So this is not quite the place to spell it out for you. Besides, if you can only copy and paste code, you would not be able to understand the code and - later on - be in a position to make changes if required. It is important to do a bit of studying and gain some experience before attempting to create an app that needs to go live, someday.
The steps you need to make:
- design and create the database (if not present yet)
- create and test a web service which handles a post request (validation, database query, database response handling) and returns a json object or an error message/code
- test the web service and make corrections
- create a user interface which promps the user for input and validates that input
- test the application on various platforms and make corrections