You should try two things :
1. Update the InDesign to the latest version which is 11.4.1. We have fixed few crash related issues in that update patch.
2. If the update does not fix the issue, you can try creating new account for the users on the machine and check.
Also some other things to try if the problem persists after you run the 22.214.171.124 update to InDesign:
- Restore all preferences to default settings - see Set preferences in Adobe InDesign
- Clear caches - see: InDesign preferences and support file locations
Hopefully the issue has resolved by now though. If not one other thing to review is:
- If there are any third party plug-ins or extensions installed on those machines, and ensure you have the latest version installed that is compatible with latest version of InDesign.
- If problem persists completely Disable/uninstall these for testing purposes to confirm they are causing an issue, and consult with the developer of the plug-in/extension for additional support.
I find that InDesign has turned to complete garbage in the last few updates. For years I have used it with no problems and since the last major update it's nothing but hangs and crashes. I'm assuming it's not nearly as high priority as Photoshop, but is an optimized product too much to ask for?
yes our troubles are fixed, thanks
thanks for your time and your solutions...may be one day i will use them to solve a trouble.
Have a nice day