13 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2017 9:36 AM by noahr80475467

accidentally licensed image I didn't want; why is this even possible from the thumbnail?

theultramind

I have now accidentally licensed two different images that I did not mean to purchase. One a few days ago, one tonight. Tonight I thought I would see if it was possible to fix this mistake, so I ended up here. I see I'm not the only person who has done this. I was going to just suck it up and eat the images, but after seeing how much this happens I'm a little irritated that it continues to be so easy to do. So, I'd like to be credited for my images.

But I'd also like to suggest that you consider actually fixing this problem with a better interface design. It shouldn't be possible to license accidentally from the thumbnail like this. It is clearly creating a lot of mistaken downloads and extra work for your support team. Why would you not make it so that an image can only be licensed after you click into the large image window, where the likelihood of an accidental click is greatly reduced? Isn't this problem frustrating for everyone?