you cannot directly export pdf file to mp3 but you can do with through some steps
Step 1. Open PDF File with Adobe Reader
- Find the PDF file which you wish to covert and open it on your computer with Adobe Reader.
- Head over to the "View” tab and hover to the "Read out" option. Check the "Activate Read out Loud" option.
- Now select the text which you wish to convert. If you want to convert the whole text, simply "Select All" from the "Edit" tab.
Step 2. Use MP3 Recorder to Record PDF File
Now, open the MP3 recording software. There is plenty of recording software which is available and you can pick any of them. iSkysoft Audio Recorder is an excellent option which you can choose. The software is programmed to record from the sound card which is why you need to make sure that there is no other sound coming from your computer. Also, keep the volume in the taskbar to full for best output.
- Click the "Record" button to start the recording of file.
- Move back to the Adobe Reader and then head to the "Read out Loud" option. Click it to begin reading.
- Adobe Reader will start reading your text which in turn will be recorded by the iSkysoftAudio Recorder.
- After the recording is completed, close both the Adobe Reader and the recording software. Make sure to save the file in MP3 format at the desired location.
If you do not want to follow these many steps, you will find online PDF MP3 converter which have been made to simplify the process. One free tool which is available is www.Zamzar.com
- Select the file to be uploaded by clicking "Choose File".
- Choose "MP3" as the output from the available choices.
- Enter your email address in the third step and then hit "Convert".
- You will receive the converted file in your mailbox.
Export your pdf file to powerpoint and save powerpoint file to windows media video format. And convert your video file to Mp3 using video converter.
I might have not expressed my question correctly. The file i'm working with has a .pdf extension with the last 6 characters in the name of the file of exppdf. It can already be heard (played) on my windows PC with no problems. It looks like a pdf with small green arrows (like hyperlinks) that can be clicked to listen to the file. What I'm trying to do is find a way to convert it so my i pad can play it. Currently the file when viewed on my ipad is simply a pdf file and the links to click to play the file don't function. So I'm not looking for any text to speech conversion. I have tried several conversion softwares to no avail at this point. Any thoughts? Thanks.