2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2016 6:29 AM by JoeKostoss

Uploading from Camera Issues

anastasiag74906046

I am trying to download images from my Nikon D610 into lightroom onto my computer.  For the first time the majority of the images say preview unavailable.  I try to import them and nothing happens, it just endlessly says downloading and no images show up.  I have never had this issue before and can't figure out what is going on.  My MAC doesn't have any upgrades and lightroom is the latest version.

So frustrating. 

• 1. Re: Uploading from Camera Issues
          dj_paige Level 9

My MAC doesn't have any upgrades and lightroom is the latest version

Please state the version NUMBER of Lightroom. Saying it is the latest version is not helpful because often updates don't happen even when they should, and you may have an earlier version and not realize it.

Please state the exact operation system version NUMBER.

Please check the hardware you are using (card reader or USB cable) to be sure it is working properly and try importing the photos using different hardware.

• 2. Re: Uploading from Camera Issues
            JoeKostoss Level 4

Are you importing by connecting the camera directly to the computer using the USB cable provided with the camera?  If you are, check that the camera battery is fully charged before importing.  A better way would be to remove the card from the camera and download using a card reader.