I've been working on exporting my book (250+ pages) into an ePub fixed layout.
The layout has a TOC in the front, and 2 indexes at the back (using TOC styles).
After exporting, I keep finding that the links in one of the indexes do not work. They show up as links (a hand over the link), but the links are dead and the page stays the same. I tried everything (except I didn't try exporting to a non-fixed layout, because that's what I want).
I finally tried removing the "Sort Entries in Alphabetical Order" feature, and it worked. But that's not good, because it needs to be sorted in alphabetical order.