3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 1:37 AM by Nanaky

can't figure out how to download the epub file onto my ipad from ADE

jeffmercy

how do  download the epub file onto my ipad from ADE.  I can view the book fine in ADE on my ipad but I need to download the actual epub file to my dropbox on my ipad so I can listen to it with Capti

• 1. Re: can't figure out how to download the epub file onto my ipad from ADE
          Nanaky Level 5

I not right understand your quesitons. You see the eBook in ADE on your Ipad, but you do not know how can download the file on your ipad?

• 2. Re: can't figure out how to download the epub file onto my ipad from ADE
            jeffmercy Level 1

Thanks for your reply Nanaky...  yes, I can view the book in ADE on my IPAD.  Every book you read in ADE is displayed from the native epub2 file format.  The problem is that I need to get the actual epub2 file for the book that ADE is reading.  It's that epub2 file that I can then listen to with any of the applications like Capti Narrator for visual impaired etc.

To: Jeff Mercy <jefmercy@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:45 AM

Subject:  can't figure out how to download the epub file onto my ipad from ADE

can't figure out how to download the epub file onto my ipad from ADE

created by Nanaky in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussionI not right understand your quesitons. You see the eBook in ADE on your Ipad, but you do not know how can download the file on your ipad? If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8959100#8959100 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8959100#8959100 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Adobe Digital Editions by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.  This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

• 3. Re: can't figure out how to download the epub file onto my ipad from ADE
              Nanaky Level 5

All eBooks which are display in digital Eidtion also in the My Digital Edition folder on the file System.