3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2016 1:53 PM by Tanuj Sandal

lightroom 6 crashes frequent :((

Mircada

bought an upgrade of lightroom from 5 to 6. now it crashes as soon as I try to crop a picture in the develop module . frequency 5 of 10.

anyone out there who knows what to do??

I use Mac os 10.9.5

• 1. Re: lightroom 6 crashes frequent :((
          Tanuj Sandal Adobe Employee

Hi Mircada,

Could you please check and let me know if Lightroom is upgraded to the latest version 6.6.1?

Also did you try unchecking the option for "Use graphics processor", from performance tab under preferences.

Regards

Tanuj

• 2. Re: lightroom 6 crashes frequent :((
            Mircada Level 1

Hi Tanuj!

Thanks for contacting me. I will check theese two options and report back to you

Regards

Marie

22 aug. 2016 kl. 21:42 skrev Tanuj Sandal <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

lightroom 6 crashes frequent

created by Tanuj Sandal in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

Hi Mircada,

Could you please check and let me know if Lightroom is upgraded to the latest version 6.6.1?

Also did you try unchecking the option for "Use graphics processor", from performance tab under preferences.

Regards

Tanuj

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8957995#8957995 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8957995#8957995

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

• 3. Re: lightroom 6 crashes frequent :((
              Tanuj Sandal Adobe Employee

Sure, please let me know if it works or not.