7 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2016 4:21 PM by EvilBugQueen1

Adobe stock photo error - absolutely atrocious customer service

EasyTiger79

I'm trying to buy an image and am getting an error "There is a problem with your payment. Please try again later or contact tech support".

Here's my journey in trying to get someone to help.

1) First I contacted online chat support. They gave me a number to call, they didn't mention it would be closed

2) Waited till this morning, they gave me another number to call 0207 365 0735

3) Contacted this number, they gave me another number to call 0800 0280148

4) Spoke to someone on this number who sounded extremely annoyed I had phoned. They transferred me to another department.

5) Spoke to someone at this department - the guy didn't sound like he knew what he was doing. Said he would transfer me to the correct department, however transferred me to nothing but dead air

This is one of the worst customer experiences I've ever had. Can anyone help or am I just asking too much for Adobe here.

• 1. Re: Adobe stock photo error - absolutely atrocious customer service
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Sorry to hear you've had a frustrating experience.  I'll address this with the teams involved.

We are looking into the issue you have when trying to buy an image and will get back to you with an update as soon as we can.

Kind regards

Bev

• 3. Re: Adobe stock photo error - absolutely atrocious customer service
            Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

Could you please update your payment details via the account management page.

Under Plans & Products > Adobe Stock - On demand > Edit payment details

Hopefully that will resolve the issue next time you make a purchase.

Kind regards

Bev

• 4. Re: Adobe stock photo error - absolutely atrocious customer service
              jkbucks Level 1

I am having a similar issue as well with frustrating support results.

My credit card was compromised last month so I added a new card to my Adobe account. I did not realize that there is a separate payment setup for Adobe stock. When I tried to buy a license, it told me to update my card info in my account (but not specifically my Adobe Stock account). After updating the card associated with the stock account, I am still getting an error that the card on my Stock and Creative Cloud subscription is invalid, even though I already updated it and the support rep confirmed it is working correctly.... The card is not invalid. I use it for multiple other services and goods.

The rep said that I have 4 licenses pending and there is no way to cancel them. I tried buying the same image 4 different times, so I definitely don't need all of the licenses. She also said that the payment would go through on my new card after 3-5 hours and I could request credits after the fact. It's now been more than 24 and I haven't seen anything except a blank support message.

At one point she tried to direct me to an outside site to make a payment, which really rubbed me the wrong way. Not sure if she was really trying to help me since there is no documentation in my support ticket, the information she gave me about what was going to happen was false, and she tried to send me to an outside site to enter my credit card information.

I am wholly unimpressed.

• 5. Re: Adobe stock photo error - absolutely atrocious customer service
                EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi Jackson,

Let's start with clearing your browser history. Restart the browser and sign into Adobe Stock again. If your old payment info was cached this may resolve the issue.

At this time I don't see any new Adobe Stock Orders for your account and if you were able to successfully license the images you would see the images in your license history.

EBQ

• 6. Re: Adobe stock photo error - absolutely atrocious customer service
                  jkbucks Level 1

Hi EvilBugQueen!,

Unfortunately, that does not seem to have worked.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

JKBucks

• 7. Re: Adobe stock photo error - absolutely atrocious customer service
                    EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Sorry to hear that JK.

Since my last reply we are investigating an issue where some single image orders may not be fully processed and are being cancelled, However, customers are not seeing this cancellation, instead you'll see an error. It seems that your orders that were seen by the customer service rep might be part of this issue. Do you have order numbers for the the attempts that you've made? If you have those and could provide them that would help with our investigation. You can privately message me if you have this information.

I know we are close to a resolution for this, but do not yet have an ETA. I also know how frustrating this must be for you so I have granted you some image credits while we work on this resolution. The next time you sign into the Adobe Stock website you will see the credits in the image counter.

I appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue.

EBQ