3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 1:36 AM by Roei Tzoref

After Effects Loading Effects/Layers Unsaturated

Grahto Level 1

Hi guys,

I've googled and searched on forums for people experiencing them same issue but cannot find anyone else experiencing this exact issue. I appreciate any help anyone can give me. I've been working on the VFX of my short film in After Effects in my spare time for the last 6 months or so... But recently after a windows update, something happened to my project that is hard to explain.

I am using a lot of pre-rendered effects and 3rd party plugins (mainly Action Essentials, Element 3D, Particular and Neat Video) and for some random reason, after Windows Updated a couple of weeks ago, all of my effects in the project are loading in black and white/unsaturated. Any new effect I load in is fine, but everything else has completely lost all of it's colour and nothing I do brings it back. We're talking about hundreds and hundreds of pre-rendered effects.

I've created a video of the issue and uploaded it > https://vimeo.com/179858249/a5f8aca176  
      It may be easier to understand than reading about it. Everything that could require an update (CC, GPU, OS etc) has been updated to it's latest version.

Thanks again! =)