5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 6:28 AM by Rick Gerard

Title Tool - how to easily convert text layers into multiple languages

sk916 Level 1

Hi All,

I am working as a Project Manager in an Animation company, and I mostly work on making marketing videos and Virtual Instruction manual videos. I use 3DS Max, Maya, and After Effects for all my projects. I am facing a challenge when making an Instruction manual video which has to be presented in multiple languages. How I am doing it now is, to change each and every titles/text layers from one language to another one-by-one manually. This is time-consuming as well as leads to mistakes as well.

I am just curious if there is a tool or plug-in exist in After Effects (or an external software/tool or some sort of that), to convert all the Titles and text layers After Effects file into other language. As far as I heard, there are some large-scale European companies (like Bosch, Siemens, etc.,) they use some kind of tool through which we can import the After Effects project into it, and convert the text to another language as we wish. I guess the name is "Title Tool". Is it any Adobe tool, or anyone aware of this tool, or anything of this kind, please share. Is this a pre-exist tool/software or something which is custom-built by them? Someone please help me. Your help is much appreciated!!

Regards

Sivakumar Annamalai