3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 3:04 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Adobe Draw Deleted Drawing

evnoiia

okay, so i was working on a drawing in one of my projects, then i proceeded to go back to view all the projects, during this the adobe draw app stopped working. i looked and that one drawing was gone. i went online to the website and its there just not on the app, is there any way for me to get it back on the app? i worked a long time on it. (this has happened multiple times)

• 1. Re: Adobe Draw Deleted Drawing
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Evnolia,

In the app, are you seeing a "blank canvas" where the drawing should be? If you are, can you click on that?

Let me know.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Adobe Draw Deleted Drawing
            evnoiia Level 1

yes it is a blank canvas! nothing is there, and i can click on it.

• 3. Re: Adobe Draw Deleted Drawing
              Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Evnolia,

I thought perhaps the thumbnail had just disappeared from your Organizer view but it sounds like a drawing doesn't open when you click on the blanks you see, so let's try something else.

You said you can see the project when you log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud, right?  A couple of things I'd like you to do:

First, share the art with me. Here's how to do that:

Sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/ with your Adobe ID

Navigate to Assets/Files/Mobile Creations/Draw and select the project to share

Click on Share/Send Link (in the upper right hand corner), then the button Create Public Link

At this point, you can choose to send the link to an email address. Send it to me at susang at adobe dot com

Next choose the Actions dropdown. Then Rename. Name your project something different.

After you rename your project, leave the app open over a good wifi signal. It should sync back to your device.

Send me the link then let me know how the rename goes.

Sue.