Update to 11.4.1, released yesterday...
So mighty Peter, i didnt get the push yet. I assume everything is fixed, since you only comment a harsh "Update your **** before you post". So, here it is, the changelog. Nothing in there regarding my stuff. Thank you Peter.
- [Windows only] InDesign crashes while working with documents on network and applying effects on objects.
- InDesign crashes on launch while working with libraries on network.
- InDesign crashes while dragging an object to a collapsed panel icon.
- InDesign performs protective shutdown while trying to "Save As" a file if it is deleted from the machine.
- The Default Display Performance preferences is not saved and reverts back to High Quality when changed to Typical.
- Colored bitmap TIFF images appear only in black.
- GPU rendering sometimes results in black frames.
- File > Browse in Bridge or Reveal in Bridge option does not launch Bridge CC 2015.
- [Windows only] Publish Online does not work behind Kerberos proxy settings.
- Margins and Columns dialog: Stepper widget does not work for Gutter option.
- Margins and Columns dialog: Inside/Outside or Right/Left labels disappear.
- Liquid Guide gets partially drawn on the pages.
- [Windows only] InDesign crashes while editing hyperlinks in a document saved on network.
1 person found this helpful
Also, where is the best place to post Bugs for squishing, or the discussion, if its a bug (or a feature)? InD Feature Request?
This is where to report it: Feature Request/Bug Report Form
That wasn't meant to be harsh, just brief.