6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2016 4:17 AM by iToniPC

Composition navigator issues

iToniPC

Hello everyone,

thanks in advance and excuse my english

I'm working with a new computer:

My specs:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home

QuadCore Intel Core i7-6700K, 4200 MHz (42 x 100)

Asus Maximus VIII Ranger (3 PCI-E x1, 3 PCI-E x16, 1 M.2, 4 DDR4 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)

Intel Sunrise Point Z170, Intel Skylake-S

BIOS AMI (03/02/2016)

GPU is a GTX 970

When in AE either modifing the workspace, opening a new composition navigator window or moving any panel arrow generates inside the Composition Navigator empty spaces at the top and bottom panel.

Example:

aftereffects-screenshoot.jpg

In the composition navigator panel there's a HDTV Comp. As you can see the top red corner is hidden below these empty space. In the layer navigator panel happens the same, just shows part of the image.

The only thing that solve those issues is to close and open AE again. That means that each time the workspace is modified in some way, I have to restart AE.

Also, the red triangle shown is where my mouse was pointing when captured the screen, and as you can see the coordinates of the ramp effect where pointing a bunch of pixels below. It's like the mouse has kind of an offset space.

I've solved similar issues in photoshop turning off GPU on preferences. But AE has no GPU performance enabled isn't it?

Any suggestions?