6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2016 8:36 PM by Chris W. Griffith

iOS icon is the default one after building

johns58640381 Level 1

I have some trouble with app icon on iOS. When i'm installing the app on the iphone (6s, iOS 9.3.4), the icon showing is the phonegap one with a black background. I tried with to build the app in a different phonegap version (5.x.x) and there was no icon at all.

The Android app work without problem.

Here is the revelant part in the config:

<icon src="icon.png"/>
          <platform name="ios">
            <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-60.png"                      platform="ios" width="60"   height="60" />
            <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-60@2x.png"                   platform="ios" width="120"  height="120" />
            <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-60@3x.png"                   platform="ios" width="180"  height="180" />
            <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-76.png"                      platform="ios" width="76"   height="76" />
            <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-76@2x.png"                   platform="ios" width="152"  height="152" />
            <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon.png"                         platform="ios" width="57"   height="57" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon@2x.png"                      platform="ios" width="114"  height="114" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-40.png"                      platform="ios" width="40"   height="40" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-40@2x.png"                   platform="ios" width="80"   height="80" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-50.png"                      platform="ios" width="50"   height="50" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-50@2x.png"                   platform="ios" width="100"  height="100" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-72.png"                      platform="ios" width="72"   height="72" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-72@2x.png"                   platform="ios" width="144"  height="144" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-small.png"                   platform="ios" width="29"   height="29" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-small@2x.png"                platform="ios" width="58"   height="58" />
           <icon   src="www/res/icon/ios/icon-small@3x.png"                platform="ios" width="87"   height="87" />

And a screenshot of my icon folder: