1. If you decide not to cancel and instead take the offer of free months you will continue with your annual subscription and will not be charged for the next 2 months.
2. You are opting to keep your subscription, so if you change your mind and want to cancel in the future, the cancellation fee would apply as per the subscription terms.
3. Cancellation can be done via your account management page.
4. If you accept 2 free months, you are not billed for this period.
The following terms & conditions would have been agreed to before the order was placed:
This offer is for new Adobe Stock customers only and cannot be combined with other offers. This plan entitles you to Standard licenses only. Service begins from the moment that you activate this trial period by submitting your payment details. You will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle. You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month starting with the second month’s billing cycle for duration of your annual contract. If the applicable VAT rate (or other included tax or duty) changes during your one-year term, the tax-inclusive price will adjust accordingly. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page or by contacting Customer Support in your region. If you cancel during the first month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period. You may carry over unused downloads for up to 12 months or up to a maximum of 120 Works (excluding videos) under a Standard license, whichever comes first, if you have renewed the Adobe Stock subscription without letting it lapse and without repacking it with a lesser value subscription.
If you need further assistance with your subscription please contact our support team - Contact Customer Care
Thank you for your reply. I Just have some further clarifications, if that's alright:
1. what would be the best way to cancel my subscription while minimizing the cancellation fee cost? For example, If I cancel my subscription a month before renewal, would that minimize the cost?
2. Will i receive any notification in regards to subscription renewal?
1. Your renewal date is 2 July 2017 so if you cancelled after 2 June the cancellation fee wouldn't apply as you'd fulfilled your annual commitment. However, you would still be paying the monthly fee for your subscription up until then.
2. An email is sent 30 days before your annual renewal date.
I completed my original annual contract. I never received a notification that the renewal day was coming. Now I want to cancel my subscription 3 months into the second year, but am being fined for remainder of the second year.
I did not want the second year to begin with, but was apparently carried over and am now being charged more per month.
What can I do?