1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 25, 2016 9:47 AM by dj_paige

Video browsing/managment and GPS tracking

matteoc85116636

It will be a great feature have a category for videos on lightroom, more import option for videos, more export option as well.

nowadays i experience many bugs and issue with video on lightroom.

another great feature will be the GPS tracking memorized inside LR. I mean with my Canon 6d it took a year for check my tracking data on LR, since i need to

1-download data separately 2-merge log data with a 3rd part app 3-open LR go in maps 4-load in LR the file created with the other app 5- finally i get my tacking data on LR map!

but file are stored manually, processed with 3rd part app and poor implemented (in Aperture >map tracking...there was even the direction in which you shoot the photo)

I love lightroom but

gps now is a must and common feature for travel photographer need more attention in LR

if Adobe improve LR with Video browsing that's will be a killer feature

• 1. Re: Video browsing/managment and GPS tracking
          dj_paige Level 9

You should tell Adobe your opinions. Go to Photoshop Family Customer Community

And as a suggestion, you might want to be very specific about what you mean, because honestly, I don't know what features you are requesting with these words

It will be a great feature have a category for videos on lightroom, more import option for videos, more export option as well.

nowadays i experience many bugs and issue with video on lightroom.

What other import options? What other export options? What do you need a video category to do, over and above what is already available in Lightroom?