4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2016 8:02 AM by lukasm38939056

ANY OF THE ADOBE PROGRAMS WONT START

lukasm38939056

HELLO, AM SORRY I MADE A NEW POST AND ONE IS PENDING, BUT NOBODY RESPONDS AND I FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS A BIGGER PROPLEM THAN I THOUGHT AND ACTUALLY HOPED.

PROBLEM?

ANY OF MY PROGRAMS FROM ADOBE WONT WORK, ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS, ADBOE PREMIERE PRO, ADOBE ENCORE

HOW MY PROBLEM REACTS?

WHEN I TRY TO OPEN EVERY PROGRAM, PROGRAM WINDOW STUCK ON INITIALIZING MEDIA CORE , THAN I CAN CLICK ON THAT And IT FADES TO BLACK AND SIMPLY CRASH.

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS 6 ACTUALLY WORKS

i HAVE INSTALLED ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS 6 BEFORE SOME TIME, MAYBE HALF YEAR BACK AND IT WORKS PROPERLY

WHAT I TRIED?

- REINSTALL PROGRAM

- CLEAN REGISTER FROM PROGRAM AND ISTALL IT AGAIN

- OTHER VERSIONS OF PROGRAM

- I TRIED TO START THAT PROGRAM  FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT

-I TRIED TO INSTALL PROGRAM ON ANOTHER DISK

- TRIED TO REINSTALL MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ ALL YEARS VERSIONS

- TRIED TO FIND VIRUS WHICH COULD MADE THIS

- TRIED TO REINSTALL WINDOWS ( WITHOUT DATA LOSE)

- TURN OFF FIREWALL OR ALLOW CONNECTIONS

- DELETED MY ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM

- RUN IT  AS ADMINISTRATOR

WINDOWS LOG INFORMATIONS ABOUT CRASH:

The program AfterFX.exe version 13.8.1.38 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 17bc

Start Time: 01d1ffd4601c1246

Termination Time: 79

Application Path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3\Support Files\AfterFX.exe

Report Id: a987bb2b-6bc7-11e6-9805-74d43551aefb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------

The program Adobe Media Encoder.exe version 10.4.0.26 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 1c54

Start Time: 01d1ffd59b51b87f

Termination Time: 59

Application Path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015.3\Adobe Media Encoder.exe

Report Id: f404bff7-6bc8-11e6-9805-74d43551aefb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

MY PC SPECS

WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT 1 PACK INSTALLED

AMD 6300 6 CORE 3.5 GHZ

AMD R9 380X 2GB

8GB RAM

2X HDD (500 AND 1000GB) WESTERN DIGITAL A SEAGETE BARRACUDA

------------------------------------------------------------------------