1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 27, 2016 7:34 AM by Carm01

Says Flash Player Isn't Enabled

kirab9074900

I've had this problem for a while now and it affects my work. Ive got windows 10 and flash player came with it. It was a few months ago that whenever I tried to do things that needed flash player to work it started ppping up saying I needed the most recent update for flash player. my computer said there were no updates and sent me to the same flash player page over and over again; showing me how to enable and disable it in the page settings when ive already done this a million times. Nothing has worked and its strating to affect my work. I only have this problem on MY account though, it works fine for the rest of the computer but I don't want to delete my sccount as it has a lot of stuff I cant save to a usb. Any ideas on what to do??? !

• 1. Re: Says Flash Player Isn't Enabled
          Carm01 Level 4

Rename your profile, and delete you user SID ( you have to do this or it will load a temp profile ) from the registry under an admin account . Then log back in under your normal username and a new profile will load if you did it right ( might have to reboot before you  do the renames ). Copy your data from the old to new profile

Seems your Windows profile is corrupt.

Best Regards

Please be sure to mark my post here helpful or answered if I assisted you

Thanks