1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 27, 2016 6:36 AM by Pavel Homeriki

Help determining links and other

natashaf88588498

Hello -

I am new to Muse and have a few questions I'm hoping someone can assist me with.

1. Is there a way to know what the URL will be on a page? I have to print flyers with a link on them and don't know how to determine what exactly it will be because it is not live yet. Do I have to make it go live first? I really needed to get the flyers ordered before finalizing the site to allow for print time. I have a registration page with a registration form and I need to provide that link so people know how to register.

2. Will the registration form actually work if I only have Adobe Muse and no other programs? I read online someone said you had to have Business Catalyst but I don't see why. Will I get the emails with registrations without anything extra?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

• 1. Re: Help determining links and other
          Pavel Homeriki Adobe Community Professional

1) You should buy a domain name for your future website. Other variants does not exist.

2) In Muse is not possible to do it. The only way - if you place your website in Business Catalyst. But in this case you need to be php programmer and spend a lot of time coding at the server. Much better to use a ready-made solutions, such as WordPress, Joomla or other CMS