1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 28, 2016 12:51 PM by Brad Lawryk

Downloads don't download

BlueRay

I HATE Adobe.  Now that I've got that out of my system, here is my question.  Nowhere in the menu can I find "License History" so I've had to end up copying and pasting the URL in.  I was able to download images for awhile and now whenever I click on "download to computer" it says it is but it isn't.  Just to be sure, I did a search in Finder - but no, no download.  Just in case, I cleared my cache, signed in and signed out, and it only lets me download one image before I have to do this all over again.  This is RIDICULOUS and typical of Adobe.  I have a deadline here, how am I supposed to get my client's project to him when I spend hours trying to get something to download?  I spent hours two days ago downloading all these images for my project, it says in Adobe that it downloaded but it didn't, and now I have to start all over again.  The 60 images don't even show up in my libraries, only in Licensing History.  But yet images previously downloaded DO still show up in the libraries.  You'd think that instead of releasing new versions, they'd fix the old ones first.  Thank God I've found Affinity and at the end of the month I no longer have to deal with hours spend in support each month on Adobe for some ridiculous situation or another.  I wish you all well - LOL!  Ah........no more stress.....I look forward to it.

I want to mention something else.  I canceled my subscription but I still have two more weeks left.  They've disabled chat - I no longer can contact Support.  So BEWARE - don't cancel until the day before your subscription is due.  I also had a computer crash two days ago on my other computer and lost Adobe CC.  They won't let me download it again, even though I have two weeks left.  Robber barrons, they are nothing but crooks. 

• 1. Re: Downloads don't download
          Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Perhaps try Asking your question a little nicer and you may get more support. This is after all a 'user to user' forum. You can find your license history on the Stock page by simply clicking on the drop menu next to your name in the top right menu.

Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 12.46.05 PM.png

There was probably other questions in there I could have probably answered for you if I had time to sort through the complaints. Please feel free to ask them again providing as much information that is related to the issue and I would be more than happy to help or put you in touch with someone that can.