• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some embedded video's will not load in Chrome

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem. Some embedded video's will not load in Chrome (works just fine in Safari). This mainly seems to be a problem on HBO Now's website. I can browse all of the content but when clicking on a video, I just get the load wheel for about 3 minutes, then the following error:

Notification Object { type=error code=106000 description= metadata: Metadata Object {keys= resourceUrl,resourceType,resourceId,runtimeCode,runtime_suberror_code,drm_error_string } }

It just stopped working one day. I was hoping a new Flash/Chrome/OS X update would resolve the issue, but that hasn't worked out...this problem has persisted for approx. 3 months. I have tried deleting and reinstalling Chrome. I have checked and toggled flash player settings in Chrome. I have checked and updated Chrome and OS X to the most recent versions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Operating system version - OS X El Capitan, v 10.11.6
  • Web browser and version - Chrome, v 52.0.2743.116 (64-bit)
  • Flash Player version - v 22,0,0,209

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

show, which means some does, and I highly suspect the OP in the other topic was self-promoting their website.  Unfortunately, we get a lot of that here and it just ends up cluttering the forums for legitimate users such as your self.

Does this only happen on HBO Now, a paid service, or does it happen on other sites with embedded Flash video as well?  If other sites, please provide the direct URL to the content exhibiting the behaviour.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. It's pretty much only happening on HBO Now (paid service). It's just odd that it worked fine for ages then all of a sudden stopped despite my staying current with versions of all software involved. I've looked around a fair amount and no one else seems to be having this problem. Would you have any tips or suggestions? (I'm guessing you're going to tell me to get in touch with HBO )

Thanks!

- Travis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce.  I've tested on several movies and videos and each one has played.  Please provide the following:

• the complete URL to some of the videos that exhibit this behaviour
  • Screenshot of the behaviour
  • Go to 'About This Mac' and post a screenshot of the Overview tab

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines