4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2006 10:30 PM by meme83

Loader  Problem

maneesh_panwar
      HI all
      i have make a design tool in which any user can design art work. It is 1.2 MB file and including fonts,graphics and other shapes. Now
      i have put a simple loader but problem it that during loading initially nothing come but after 90% loader show and then flash movie shown, means we can see loader when movie loaded 89 % and when it reach to 90% then loader shows,,,,

I have tried this loader for another file and it work well plz find out the problem and tell me

regrads

Maneesh Panwar
        • 1. Re: Loader  Problem
          shyaway
          check your first frame where you have the loader see if any other stuff are there.
          if you place a bg image in the same frame as the load script, the bg image will load first.
          • 2. Re: Loader  Problem
            maneesh_panwar Level 1
            I have tried it but nothing is there all font image and art work are coming into frame number 10 ...

AS:::

onClipEvent (load) {
            total = _root.getBytesTotal();
            }
            onClipEvent (enterFrame) {
            loaded = _root.getBytesLoaded();
            percent = int(loaded/total*100);
            text = percent+"%";
            gotoAndStop(percent);
            if (loaded == total) {
            _root.gotoAndPlay(10);
            }
            }

This is the Code for loader it is working for another
            • 3. Re: Loader  Problem
              injpix Level 3
              Are those fonts embedded? If so are there any font symbols in the library and are they being exported on frame 1? You can change this by going to the Library> right clicking on the symbol >Linkage uncheck “export in first frame”. Also any other symbol will be exported on frame 1 unless you change it.
              • 4. Re: Loader  Problem
                meme83 Level 1
                Hi Maneesh,

Try reading through this and see if you can find out what the problem is. I'm probably not the best person to advice on your issues but I can tell you that if your export for 'action script' is turned on for your library items then Flash has to load all those items before the swf can go to Frame 1 and start playing.

here's a useful link: http://www.senocular.com/flash/tutorials/preloading/

Thanks.