Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create PDF From Multiple Tabs of a WebPage

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

Information of my users (>2000), has been visually presented in multiple tabs of my web applications. Such as the dashboard will have the summary of information available in all other pages & the complete information of relevant section will be stored/available in the respective page such as, the user academic and or professional information.

Some pages will have documents also, such as the user academic certifications.

now, the user need to download this information as an Accessible PDF in a way, if he click a certificate in the dashboard page, the page navigation should directly move to the respective section/certificate in the PDF.

Requesting someone to help me by advising how to fulfill this requirement.. Thank you in advance..

Regards, Bharath Machavarapu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 07, 2016 Sep 07, 2016

You would need to do it using some kind of script or server-side application. It's not possible to do it with Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Document Cloud PDF services​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2016 Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would need to do it using some kind of script or server-side application. It's not possible to do it with Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources