Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with CC update

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I have a problem with my Creative Cloud app. When i start the computer (i have a macbook pro) it updates, but when the update is complete the app closes and i can´t reopen it.

I try to uninstall with the uninstaller, but it doesn´t work.

Please, need help because i can´t update any app.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe released the new versions of InDesign CC and 14 other Creative Cloud applications at 9 pm Pacific Time on June 15. The new update is called InDesign CC 2015. You can read about the features in InDesign CC 2015 in InDesign CC 2015.

However, Adobe also made some changes in the installation process and requirements which may cause some pain and consternation.   R Programming Training  |  DataStage TrainingSQL TrainingSAS Training | Android Training | SharePoint Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was not able to install the new version of InDesign CC2015 on my imac with El Capitan, but now I am having trouble installing the application manager as well.  Same changes you are speaking of?  what is the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines