• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing topics from one project to another

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2006 Apr 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to import topics from one project to another? I have 300+ topics which I need to copy to anotehr project and I have images pasted in these topics. I would like to import the topics along with their images so that I don't have to manually reinsert all images.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All you need to do is use the File | Import menu item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi ANicholas

To expound a bit on what Colum said, you will find that you will be limited to the number of topics you can import at a single time. The limit is imposed on the total number of characters. So you can select far many more files at once if your file names are something rather short (a.htm, b.htm, c.htm etc) than you will be able to import if your file names go something like this: TheMostWonderfulFileInTheEntireFolderStructureOfMyWayCoolComputer.htm.

Just a thought... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp