2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2016 10:34 AM by Bob Somrak

Problem to paste the develop settings Lr 2015.6.1

yulxxx

I have a couple of problems since I updated to Lr 2015.6.1:

The first is that in trying to edit in Ps, the selection menu no longer appears, which indicated what he wanted to do with the image. This menu appears only when I try to edit .tif files or .psd. For me it is a problem and a setback in this update of Lr.

The second problem is that it can not properly paste the develop settings from one image to another one in Lr when the target image is .psd or .tif., the Brush settings and spot remover, are present in the target image but rotated 90 degrees.

The latter problem is very important to me to be resolved. Thanks

[Asking in the correct forum helps... Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

• 1. Re: Problem to paste the develop settings Lr 2015.6.1
          Akash Sharma Adobe Employee

Please refer the link "Edit In Photoshop" command missing and let us know if that helps.

The first is that in trying to edit in Ps, the selection menu no longer appears, which indicated what he wanted to do with the image. This menu appears only when I try to edit .tif files or .psd. For me it is a problem and a setback in this update of Lr

The Edit in Command only works for the three highlighted file format below in the screenshots.

The second problem is that it can not properly paste the develop settings from one image to another one in Lr when the target image is .psd or .tif., the Brush settings and spot remover, are present in the target image but rotated 90 degrees.

Have you made sure that the develop settings you are trying to paste are cheked in the Develop Copy settings ?

Regards,

Akash

• 2. Re: Problem to paste the develop settings Lr 2015.6.1
            Bob Somrak Level 6

yulxxx wrote:

The latter problem is very important to me to be resolved. Thanks

See this old thread discussing this problem.  It may help you understand what is happening.

Re: Copy and paste adjustment  problem/ possible bug.