• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Open Textbooks on Windows 10 with Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.2

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can download the content for both textbooks that are REQUIRED for a class I'm in, but whenever I go to open the actual book the program freezes and crashes. This is the only program these textbooks will open on so if I can't get it working I'm basically screwed and out of 30 dollars. Any help would be super appreciated, I've already tried de-authorizing my computer and downloading a different version of Adobe Digital Editions but it wont let me download the books as they are "registered by a different account". Please Please Please any and all help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you get the error that eBook are linked with a other Adobe ID your get a eBook form a source which are authorize it with a other ID or your has Download first without a authoirze.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines