1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 1, 2016 10:12 PM by Rick Gerard

Same color between the image and the audio spectrum

chrisx10566015

Hi ,i am quite an amateur user to after effects .I have searched over hundreds of tutorials on how to have the same color in the image and in the audio spectrum .I think it sounds weird but this link shows exactly what i want : AronChupa - I'm An Albatraoz (E.Y. Beats Trap Remix) - YouTube

I f you see the logo has the same color with the audio spectrum when the bass starts .Thats what i want .I have after effects cs6 ,I,ve got twitch .

I am looking forward for an answer ASAP .

• 1. Re: Same color between the image and the audio spectrum
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

There is a way to color sample right inside Audio Spectrum. You can also apply a general hue/saturation or colorize to everything using an adjustment layer.

Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 10.09.49 PM.png

This could be easily done with a 4 color gradient overlay and blend modes.

Personally I don't find music visualizers at all interesting or creative. There are a lot more interesting ways to complement a song than throwing a single effect on a layer and letting the software do all the thinking... Try broadening your horizons and try and do something we have never seen before.