Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to export a pdf to an editable microsoft word file

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi seventymilimeter

You can simply export PDF to word file using Export PDF tool on Adobe Acrobat application.

The file will be editable in MS Word.

Please let us know if you are experiencing any issue in exporting PDF.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to edit a document created with Microsoft Word in " *docx "  form that I saved from Word as a PDF document. Now I want to return the document to the original  word format. That is easy enough using my Acrobat pro DC trial program. HOWEVER, it appears that in many pages the Blank areas or the spaces between words is filled with an exclamation symbol  ( ! ). Many, many of them. There are too many to sit and erase them all. In the PDF file the formatting is perfect. How do I easily correct this issue without completely redoing this 12 page document. Thank you Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi billm21255940

Are you experiencing this issue with a particular  PDF?

If yes, Will it be okay for you to share PDF with us, so we can check it on our end?

Please check your private message inbox for account details to send file.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I did but a support guy for Adobe showed me how to fix it. Yes it was only in one extremely important file that this happened. I then also tried my older Nuance PDF Converter for Mac 3 which performed easily and without the confusion I get with Adobe. The DC 3 that I was trialing does have an easier way which is great but it needs to work each time.

I will not spend hard earned money on overpriced software when something else is available. Thanks for offering to help.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources